- Burgess Flooring is an installation only company, however, I can recommend the best
ways to save up to half off on your material cost, just ask. Our goal is to save you money when installing new floors
in your home.
- Retailers sublet labor up to 4 times, and they dont even know their installers
most of the time.
- Do not trust a handyman to install your flooring. Small details like cutting door
jambs and creating transitions to differents types of flooring are overlooked.
- My pricing is far less than the average for North Carolina installers.
- I am fully insured.
- My installation is guaranteed, written.
- All pricing is upfront, no hidden charges
- Free estimates and in home measuring before you buy materials
- I will povide free estimates without visiting your home via email if you can provide
details of the project, dimensions of rooms, and what type of subfloor you have